Monday, February 13, 2012

Unarmed? Never!

h/t Northwest Gun Magazine

Illinois citizens/subjects (take yer pick) are offered few legal tools for self defense.
Fortunately, the most powerful weapon available to anyone, anywhere, is still legal.
Not that you're encouraged to use it. For most folks it's carried (concealed) betwixt the ears.

Got brains?


NWGun explores some options when going forth in a condition that's nominally viewed "unarmed".

what you see depends on your mindset
Use your brains. Or not. Your choice.
Some folks might get differing mileage ... depending.
Nothing personal but I had a plan to kill you from the first time I laid eyes on you.
Anon
 or
Nothing personal but I had a plan to ignore you since I never laid eyes on you.
Condition White version
 or
Nothing personal but I had a plan to fear you from the first time I laid eyes on you.
DHS version
 or
Nothing personal but I had a plan to rule you from the first time I laid eyes on you.
Politicians version
or
Nothing personal but I had a plan to love you from the first time I laid eyes on you.
Christian version

No comments: