Here's my nickles worth
I usually have a list goin'.
Changes as time goes by. Adding my two cents.
Like Robb, I like recoil ... to a point. The Guru had a word to describe this phenom, damned if i can find it. Nonetheless ... with budget being no concern ...
- Springfield Armory Range Officer. Cuz I only have one 1911!
- Savage Model 110BA in 338 Lapua. Cuz brass cost is of no concern.
- SA 58 DSA's version of a folding stock FAL. MBR for the moto-cycle
- S&W Model 24 Classic Carbon Steel and Walnut. Just like God meant handguns to be.
- Ohio Ordnance Works Model 1918 A3 SLR. Cuz I don't have a 30-06! I'm beginning to see some real shortcomings in my armory!
|30-06! Same as Caje carried!|
Y'know ... I'm thinking this should be broken up ... top 5 long guns and top 5 handguns for an overall top 10.